If you are one those planning to apply for permanent residence in Canada via the Study Visa Pathway, taking up a Bachelor of Hospitality Management or Bachelor of Business Administration from Acsenda School of Management is one of the options you may consider.
Acsenda's Business Degree Programs are Post Graduate Work Permit eligible. This means after finishing the program, you may then apply for a Work Permit to work full time for a period equivalent to the length of your studies (maximum of 3 years).
|Mr Jaskaran Birring with Mr. Benjie Rustia, one of CIC's Cosnultanst.|
With a degree and work experience in Canada, you have a better chance of getting a permanent residence status via one of the following immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Program
Please note that studying in Canada is not a guarantee that you will get a PR Status. Learn about Education Trafficking in Canada!
Interested to Study, Work and Live in Canada? Here's what you may do:
- Talk to us. We can talk about your plan over the phone
- We also do FREE Online Assessment
- You may attend one of our information sessions
- Or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org