December 7, 2009

List of Requirements: Application for Québec Acceptance Certificate for Temporary Work

If you are planning to apply for Quebec Live-in Caregiver Program, you must provide the following documents along with your Application for a Québec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) for Temporary Work:

  • your most recent diploma and corresponding transcripts (secondary, post-secondary or university studies) provided by the educational institution – in the case of previous studies, a photocopy of diplomas or transcripts is acceptable

  • certificates of vocational training or vocational apprenticeships and corresponding transcripts, if applicable

  • proof of work experience (employment contracts, work certificates from employers - present and previous - pay slips or any other proof of professional experience), if applicable

  • a card attesting your membership in a professional order or association (particularly for nurses, midwives and teachers from the Philippines), if applicable

  • your birth certificate

  • your passport (passport pages containing photograph and identity and entries related to relevant work experience), if available

  • proof of knowledge of French or English, if available (TEF, TCF, IELTS or TOEFL tests).

  • If the documents you are providing are written in a language other than English or French, make sure to provide a translation by an officially recognized translator in your country. These documents must include the translator’s seal and signature.