July 7, 2012

We have both the Experience and Authority to help you with your Canadian Visa Application.

If you are planning to file an application for any type of Canadian Visa, whether to visit temporarily, do business or immigrate, hiring a Consultant or Representative is not required. When to hire a representative or consultant? The answer is quite simple. If you don't know how to do it, you need help.

But who may represent you? 

Anybody can help you with your application. Some will do it for free and others would charge you exuberant fees. Some others would promise you 100% approval and other add-ons. But you need to consider a couple of things: Regulation and Experience.
With a very volatile and fast changing Canadian Immigration Regulations, you need to be updated with what's going on. And only experienced and authrorized representatives can help you keep up with these changes.

 There is a reason why Canadian government and other countries with immigration programs regulate immigration consultants. Canada is serious in combating immigration fraud.

Canadian Immigration Consultancy has been in business for more than 20 years now. We have already sent thousands of clients to Canada and majority of our new clients are coming from referrals. Here's some of our clients who are now in Canada.

Who may represent you?

Only Authorized immigration consultants, lawyers, Qu├ębec notaries, and paralegals regulated by a law society may offer immigration advice to applicants for a fee. If you are planning to hire a representative, make sure you are dealing with a member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) or a Canadian Immigration Lawyer. Otherwise, you may be getting a wrong information or worst, be a victim of fraud.

Immigration is not a simple process. Small mistakes cause BIG problems. Why take risk?

Clients of Canadian Immigration Consultancy is represented by Christina Camarce (R507796), ICCRC Registered Consultant.