June 19, 2019

Immigrate to Canada via Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Work Pilots!

Find out if you are eligible to immigrate to Canada via Home Child Care Provider and Home Support Work Pilots! We can help you. You can bank on Canadian Immigration Consultancy's more than 25 years of industry experience.

There is no age limit for this program. This program will accept a limited number of application within 5 years. Time is of essence. Processing time is around 12 months.

If you answer yes to the following questions, you may be eligible and with a timely decision and strong commitment, there is a great chance that you and your family will be in Canada soon! 
  • Do you have a genuine and valid job offer from an employer in Canada? (It may be one of your relatives, friends or any eligible employer)
  • Do you have the training and/or legal work experience as a Caregiver? (to have a better chance, you must have a work experience)
  • Do you have an IELTS Exam Results of at least CLB 5? (Listening 5, Reading 4, Speaking 5 and Writing 5)
  • Do you have at least 1 year Post Secondary Credential Canadian Equivalent? (If you finished Grade 10, you must have at least 3 years post secondary credentials. If you finished Grade 12, you must have at least 1 year post secondary credentials. You need to have your credentials assessed)

In order to be valid, your job offer must either be any of the two:

1. Home child care providersHome child care providers care for children on an ongoing or short-term basis. They care for the well-being and physical and social development of children, assist parents with child care and may assist with household duties. They provide care primarily in their own homes or in the children's homes, where they may also reside. 

2. Home support workers Home support workers provide personal care and companionship for seniors, persons with disabilities and convalescent clients. Care is provided within the client's residence, in which the home support worker may also reside. 

The job offer must be:
  • full-time, which means at least 30 hours of paid work each week
  • from a Canadian employer
  • outside the province of Quebec
  • from an employer who’s not an embassy, high commission or consulate
  • genuine, meaning there’s a real need to hire you
Information on how to apply is available at www.canada.ca

But we can make it easy for you. Interested to study, work and live in Canada? Take our FREE Online Assessment and learn your options.