Recorded Webinar: Pre Departure Orientation for International Students - January 2023 Intake

Traveling to Canada as an International Student for the January 2023 Intake? Here's a guide for you.

Study at Cape Breton University | FREE Info Session on October 28, 2022

Brett MacLean, Cape Breton University's Senior International Recruiter will be in the Philippines to conduct Free Info Sessions for International Student applicants.

Happy Thanksgiving Day! | Our office is closed today, Oct 10, 2022

Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good health and good times.

Limit on off-campus work hours to be lifted temporarily

International Students will soon be allowed to work more than 20 hours while studying. This move is a win-win solution both for the Canadian employers who are looking to address their labor shortage problem and for the students looking for additional income.

Student Visa Pathway to Permanent Residence - Ontario Options

Studying in Canada is not a guarantee that you will become a permanent resident. But with the right planning and decision, it is the easiest pathway to get a PR status. This recorded webinar (September 24, 2022) aims to provide information for International Students in Ontario in order for them to make an informed decision.