June 24, 2010

How to obtain Vietnam Police Certificate (Justice Record)

Do you need a Vietnam Police Certificate or Justice Record for your Canada Visa Application?

Information on how to obtain Vietnam Police Certificate is available in the Vietnam Embassy in Manila.

Here's where you can contact Vietnam Embassy in Manila:

Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in Manila, Philippines
670 Pablo Ocampo
(formerly Vito Cruz), Malate
Manila, Philippines
City: Manila
Phone: (+63) 2 525 2837 or (+63) 2 521 6843
Fax: (+63) 2 526 0472
Web Site: http://www.vietnamembassy-philippines.or…
Email: vnembph@info.com.ph

You will need the the following:

  • Completed Application Form

  • Certified copies of passport and visas

  • Certified Power of Attorney

  • Certified copies of Temporary Registration Book or certified copy of Certificate of Temporary Residence issued by the Sub-district Police where the applicant used to reside.

  • Please note that the applicants are required to submit 2 sets of documents. Application forms and power of attorney form may be downloaded here.