December 4, 2009

POEA Advisory to returning OFWs from Canada

Every year during Christmas season, many Overseas Filipino Workers return to the Philippines to celebrate Christmas with their families. If you are a Filipino Worker working in Canada with a Temporary Work Permit and is returning to the Philippines for a vacation, you will need an Overseas Employment Certificate again to return to Canada.

To avoid delay in processing of your OEC, POEA came up with an advisory to returning OFWS. For more information, read: POEA Advisory to Returning OFWs: Apply for OECs early!